I'm hoping that my extended hiatus hasn't caused me to lose any Boobie Chasers. I could give you a list of
Anyway, I was trying to ease my way back into the bloggoverse and found Unconscious Mutterings. My mutterings are unconscious, so I thought "why not?"
It's a word association game. They say this method is known for bringing repressed memories to the surface. Should be interesting. Or horrifying. We'll see.
You know this one. It's the one where your shrink tells you to say the first word that comes to your mind. He says "table." You say "butcher knife" He says "tulips." You says "blood." Maybe that's just at my sessions. But you get the idea, right?
So here are the words. My immediate thought in response.
- Rental :: Tux (I seem sane thus far, don't I?)
- Collapse :: Eminem (If you're an Em fan, you'll get me.)
- Seismic :: Sadistic. (Yes. Really.)
- Barricade :: Eggs (I'm hungry. Sue me.)
- Dip :: I'm drawing a major blank here. (After pondering this one, "thong" came to mind. Soooo....)
- Teamed :: Tag (Obvi.)
- Jeans :: Booty (Did you know blinged back jean pockets make your badonk look bigger?)
- Why not? :: Exactly
- Honing :: Japan
- Dough :: Really
P.S. I've missed you!