I've been so out of commission in the blog world these days. I saw my favorite Duck's post & it reminded me how much I love Stasha's Monday Listicles. (Yes, because it reminds me of testicles.)
10 THINGS YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHANGING IN 2013
Pretty on point, since I've already endured TOO much change this past year. So let's focus on the good stuff I have going on.
1. I'm going to keep practicing yoga. It's been a great stress reliever, I'm building strength and I can feel abs! (Did I mention I'm getting really flexible? Out of line? Oh well!)
2. Being a nail polish whore. You guys know how I feel about keeping your nails in check.
3. Savoring the final year before I send my last baby off to school. I'm sure I'll marvel in the quiet time...but I'd rather never let them go.
4. Speaking truth. It's liberating. If you don't like it, spit it back at me.
5. Nourishing the good relationships I have. I'm so blessed with an inner circle of friends and family. You have all been constant reminders of how fortunate I am, even when I don't feel at the top of my game.
6. Spending too much money. Sure we should be saving. But what fun is that? Really?
7. Going to bed in full makeup. Yes, I have to wash my pillow case everyday. But should I need medical intervention in the night, I plan on looking like the sexiest corpse to ever be wheeled out on a gurney. (Did I spell that right? It looks weird.)
8. Keeping the little man in his bed at night. Six years of co-sleeping is my limit. He may attempt to break me. But I shall prevail victorious!
9. To continue to help my Scentsy biz blow up. (Hint, Hint. If you want to place an online order, feel free to order under Ducky's online party. You'll still receive your delicious Scentsy, but you'll be helping my sweetheart hostess out!) I'm shameless. You love it.
10. See number 8. He just made a bed hop. Duty calls!
What will you NOT be changing in 2013?